Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Welcome!

Summer is finally here and I couldn't be happier! I finished my spring course yesterday and am still debating about taking summer courses. 

I am very excited about this blog. As you can tell from the title of the blog, I am very into "big words". I'm on a mission to learn a new word every day, and this is partly where is blog comes into play. I always make goals for myself, and I never seem to be able to accomplish any of them. So, my plan is to let all of you know about my goals, and then tell you about them as I go along completing them. 

Summer Goals: 
Read 8 Books 
Learn Spanish 
Learn French (better) 
Lose 10 pounds 
Learn a word a day

I hope you'll join me as I try to accomplish my Summer Goals!!!!!


~ The Green Book Worm~

No comments:

Post a Comment